Thursday, January 5

Went to the doctor

And the doctor said: no more monkeys jumping on the bed! Actually, I did go to the doctor, and other then being temporarily sick, I'm in pretty good health otherwise. Doc chalks it up to holiday eating / baby-related lack of sleep / stomach bug going around. It was a bit of a struggle to get myself out the door and to the appointment, but I suppose that's for the best. Hopefully soon I'll be back to normal -- tomorrow will be a full 2 weeks of being ill.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 11am, 2 toaster waffles, water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 2:15pm, hostess apple pie pocket thingie, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7pm, garlic shrimp with blackbeans & yellow rice, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, chocolate ice cream. .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: