Thursday, January 12

Special K is a sugar trap

Lifted weights with a few pauses to juggle the baby, felt good. It sucks I lost so much strength capacity in the two months off, but hopefully it'll come back fast -- the only good thing is being able to make myself sore for two days off one session, which is direct evidence that it's working.


AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 9:45am, Special K with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Funny how this is supposedly one of the "healthier" of the big national brands, but tastes overwhelmingly sweet compared to the organic whole-grainy small brand stuff I usually eat. Even compared to the granola I make, this stuff comes off sweet. I picked up this box because it reminded me of what my parents use to pick up, but ugh, never again.

LUNCH: 12:30pm, 2 slices of vegany pizza, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Stopped by Viva Herbal for their faux-pizza, spelt crust, no cheese, seitan and lots of roasted veg on top.


DINNER: 5:15pm, breaded shrimp, health salad, momma style salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Gotta up my vegetable game, so cut up some cucumber, red bell pepper and red onion into large pieces and mixed them with baby carrots, did the trick.



EVENING SNACK: 7:45pm, chocolate chips & peanuts, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: