Wednesday, February 15

Kooking Knishes

Woke up just as sore as I did the day before, must have something to do with actually being at work for a full day. I was in the kitchen most of the day today, and noticed my lower neck is sore, making it a bit ouchy to fully turn my head. Hopefully that works itself out before tomorrow's weights.

I got into cooking today, so muh I kinda forgot to stop for lunch. That was a nice feeling - the being busy, not the skipping a meal, which is unhealthy in the scheme of things.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Knishes: Made a full spread, and a new one. Potato, deep fried potato, spinach-garlic, broccoli-cheddar, sweet potato, kasha, brisket and a chocolate hazelnut. I'll go into the making at length on my knish blog, but one thing that was notable was how hard it was to produce. I did not have baby help until 1pm, and keeping Mil chill made it hard to move forward. On top of that, I discovered in the morning I had 10 pounds of rotten potatoes so I ran out with Mil to get more. After I got back and tried to move forward, I realized I was short on eggs and went out once the help arrived.


AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:45am, yogurt with peanuts, honey & vanilla, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1pm, bite of chocolate hazelnut knish, water

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, potato knish, water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, halves of 9 different knishes, a whole mess of macaroons, lime rickey, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: