Saturday, February 18

Feelin' a Burito

After passing out on the couch last night at 7pm (thankfully grandma was around to assist with the kids so B didn't have cause for a conniption!) I transferred myself and a sleeping Milli Mil to bed around 8 and didn't wake until my alarm at 6:15. I guess 2 nights of poor sleep and a good day of weights and productivity (and heavy Chinese food) will set you up for a good sleep.

B stayed home, I strapped on Mil and strapped Edie to the light stroller, and set out to Westchester via subway and Metronorth to visit a friend and her family for the day. Eating involved a greasy spoon, but hey, it's the weekend and I'm kickin' it Tom Cruisian. I was tempted to order in in the evening, but it occurred to me that tomorrows loooong trip to see my brother would bring a lot of bad food, so I just raided the fridge and ate a knish that needed eating. Not the greatest meal, but calorie wise, probably half of what I would have consumed if I ordered in the burrito I was feelin'.

Woke up with pleasantly sore muscles, though I think maybe they should hurt a little more. I'm pushing as much weight as I can, but perhaps I should up my reps from 5 to 6 or 7.

AM SNACK: 6:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 7am, 4 banana pancakes, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST 2: 9am, 3/4 of a whole wheat bagel & butter, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
A little picnic on the Metronorth train with Edie, waiting for it to move. Food can be so much fun with the right context and the right sharer.


LUNCH: noon,  blueberry muffin, bacon, home fries,water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
It could have been a lot worse if I ordered a proper plate of food instead of sides. The plate of the "side" of homefries was at least 12 oz, and Edie's "children's" OJ was a good pint (I poured half out and replaced it with water -- Edie still wasn't able to finish it.)



PM SNACK: 4:45pm, granola bar, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 5:30pm, hot dog, coney-style knish, a little veg fried rice, 1  bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 8pm, ritz crackers, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: