Tuesday, February 7

A Nice Granola Bar

Got into a funky mood last night, continuing through the morning. Forgot to eat breakfast while taking care of Milli Mil, doing the laundry, cutting back my beard, etc, but a nice granola bar held me over.

Started teaching a new culinary class, these kids are a year younger than who I've been teaching, 15 to 16, and I'm surprised at the difference. A little bit more hand holding, a little less explanatory oratory, a little more cat-herding to clean up. Still, the food turned them on and got mostly positive feedback at the end of the lesson.

Still, our meal wasn't the healthiest, so I ate lightly, and by the time I got home, I shoveled in some unhealthy snacks and that was that.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea

LUNCH: 11:45am, turkey & Swiss on sprouted whole wheat bread, baby spinach & carrot salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
The bread struck me as kinda tiny, so I toasted a second pair while I ate the first, but half way through my sandwich I realized it was really dense bread and that it would be enough.

PM SNACK: 1:15pm, granola bar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL DINNER: 7pm, chimichurri flank steak, mac n' cheese, sauteed spinach, water, a little grape soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, potato chips, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10pm, whole wheat ritz and nutella, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: