Wednesday, March 7

Pill Pop

Around 9am, my kidney started hurting, similar to last week. I managed to stick to my schedule and go out with Mil and do a few chores. By 11am, the pain went from a 2/10 to around 6/10 and realized even though it was slower than the attack last week, I didn't know how bad it would get. So I cancelled class, popped the pain pills and when the baby sitter came at 1, I napped until 4pmish. Woke up groggy but free of pain -- I guess it was only a slight return, not a full on event.

Funny, the warm nice feeling the pill gave me also made my hunger return and had a decent lunch. To groggy and out of sorts to cook, so I ordered in dinner -- looks like I'll be cooking for guests Friday instead of ordering in anyway, so it's balanced. Betsy and her mom don't like fish or Japanese food, so it's a rare privilege nowadays.

AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea

PILL POP: 11am, oxycodone, ibuprofin

LUNCH: 12:30pm, 4oz whole wheat spagetti with sauce & grated parm, baby carrots, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Still amazed that 4oz of dry pasta is 2x the serving size, 4x the FDA serving size.

DINNER: 7pm, sushi, tempura, small green salad, 7oz ginger ale, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, chocolate chips & almonds, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10pm, whole wheat pretzel rods, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: