Tuesday, March 6

Veggie Burger Horror

Woke up pleasantly sore from weights. Healthy lunch, but going to Red Hook to teach threw off my eating, though it was fun. I need to remember to eat a proper meal when I get home from teaching, rather than letting it build.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10am, corn chex with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 11:45am, sardine & avocado on whole grain toast, baby spinach with carrot dressing, 7oz ginger ale, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4pm, grape soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

SCHOOL SNACK: 6:30pm, a few small slices of poorly made pizza, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9pm, whole wheat pretzel rods with nutella, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, veggie burger on whole grain bun, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
My god, Betsy likes these Dr. Praeger California-Style veggie burgers, but they are D-gust-ING. Mushy potato patty with corn and cut green beans studding it for a thoroughly un-burger-like experience. I finished it because I didn't want to be wasteful, but I should start looking at veggie burger labels, and see if any of the more burger-like ones are acceptably healthy.

No comments: