Thursday, April 26

Feeling a little better

Betsy & Edles got out of the house around 8:30, and Mil was laid down with me, where I fed him some bottle and he popped off to sleep relatively easily. I woke up at 10, feeling blurry again, but a little better than the blur I experienced after 12 hours of sleep yesterday. Weird sickness. Not sick-sick, but definitely feel round and bulbous, living in a Trout Mask Replica song or something. Did not lift weights this morning, but if I do it tomorrow, it'll still be around on schedule.

Taught the first class of a new section in the afternoon, food shopped on the way home. Edie & Betsy were asleep in our bedroom, so I fitfully bedded down on Edie's bed with Milli in the crib...

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, brownie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:45pm, breaded shrimp, wholewheat pasta with olive oil, garlic & romano, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL SNACK: 7pm, fruit smoothie, chips & fresh salsa, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 10pm, hotdog, 7oz ginger ale, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: