Tuesday, April 24

Off

Felt off when I woke up, thought it was just from too little sleep. After dinner with B's cooperation I put myself in bed and was out by 7pm. In the morning I was hoping to get a bike ride in, but as the afternoon rolled up I realized I probably should just take it easy.

TODAY'S COOKING
Waffles: Last night I as I tried to get to sleep, thinking of what I could have for breakfast. When I realized I hadn't made waffles in a long time, thought it was kinda bleah to go through the trouble of making waffles without being able to serve them to someone. Realized I hadn't hung with B in a while, who also has a bebe the same age as M, texted him late and he and his two kids came over for some waffling. Standard c-school recipe. 8oz flour, 2oz sugar, .5 oz baking powder, 1 tsp salt on the dry, 12oz milk, 4 yolks, 4oz butter on the wet, and folded in 4 whipped egg whites for lift. Got out the old caste iron pan and cooked it up. Came out nice, crisp and tender. Had a couple left over for the freezer.

AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:30am, waffle, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:15pm, falafel in whole wheat, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK 2:45pm, two lotus leaf wraps, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:15pm, grouper, whole wheat pasta with sauce, brownie, 7oz ginger ale, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: