Tuesday, April 10

High Line

Woke up to pop a bottle in Milli's mouth at 5:30am, couldn't get back to sleep so just got up, despite not getting to bed until 1am. Lack of sleep informed my day, as well as Edie's health. B took the day off and took Edie to the doc in the morning. Doc confirmed Edie has a virus, but so far nothing to freak out about.

B & E got home and E was out for the count, so I strapped Milli Mil on and went out the door, not sure where to head. The weather was nice, I made a left out the house and a right on Grand Street, trying to think of where to go and nothing appealing. A bus pulled up as I walked past the stop, so we spontaneously got on it and took it to the end of the line, the High Line Park.

Walked slowly from end to end, exiting briefly to get lunch. Not many options that weren't sit-down and expensive, and the only nice prepared food place had a line going out the door. So I picked up some Subway, and ate it in the park. It was a nice several hours just holding on to my baby.

My eating wasn't the greatest, but when I'm overtired I always crave junkier foods...

BREAKFAST: 7am, brown rice crispies with organic dead milk, banana, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


AM SNACK 10am, chocolate chip cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 2pm, foot long veggie burger sub, potato chips, diet coke, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:30pm, 2 chocolate chip cookies


DINNER 6:30pm, crab cake, baby carrots, pickle, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: