Saturday, April 14

Twinge

I woke at 5:15, hoping for a good, long, day-spanning bike ride. I got out, and felt good, though it was a little bit cold. I had to stop after an hour, because what I though was normal lower back discomfort (which goes away after I warm up) started getting sharper, and realized it was my ol' kidney being twingy. Not sure where it was gonna go, I road over to the subway and went home. The discomfort got worse, and by the time I got off the train, was happy with my decision. Took ibuprofin and a litre of water when I got home, and got into bed, eventually napping for a few hours. When I woke up, I felt fine, sad I missed a good riding day, glad I didn't have to take a painkiller that would have knocked me out for the whole weekend.

BREAKFAST: 5:30am, hardcore oatmeal, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


AM SNACK: 7:15am, green tea donut, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 2pm, 2 grilled cheese on whole wheat with Swiss & turkey, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6pm, green salad, 3 slices pizza, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: