Tuesday, June 19

Hunger Game

Woke up nicely sore, particularly in my upper back and shoulders from the 3 negative pull-ups -- hopefully a month or two of these will actually lead to one unassisted pull-up?

Went out for a drinks thing for E's birthday, then a late night food shop to restock the house. Chocolate that late gave me horrible insomnia, -sigh- when will I learn?...

THE COUNT: 2700
Then again, I was surprisingly hungry after my last snack, and was so until I finally got to bed, Perhaps that was related?

AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea, 25 cal


BREAKFAST: 9:45am, brown rice crispies with organic dead milk, 300 cal


LUNCH: 12:45pm, 6" veggie burger hero, chips, diet coke, 650 cal
At Subway. Last time I had the foot long and was shocked the meal was over 1000 cal, even with diet soda. This was a perfectly reasonable fast-food meal, however.


PM SNACK: 5:15pm, pancake, buttered ear of corn, 300 cal
Got really hungry, out of a lot of food, veg or fruit would have been ideal.


PM SNACK: 6pm, whole wheat pretzels, 110 cal


DINNER: 6:45pm, sushi deluxe platter with salad, water, +/- 800 cal
Out to dinner by myself waiting for the drinks thing to start. Really guessing just how many calories in this meal, but guessing low because I rolled out of there satisfied but just barely.


EVENING SNORT: 7:45pm, 12oz of Six Point Brownstone, water, 175 cal
I ordered one small glass and had water for the rest of the 3 hours I was there, but man, it would have been easy to put down 3 pints, which would have been +650 cal...


EVENING SNACK: 11:45pm, almonds & chocolate chips, 340 cal
Got hungry when I got home from the supermarket. Only 30g of each ingredient, which was smaller than the portion I usually make myself by about half. Still, a whole lotta calories.

No comments: