Friday, February 1

Culinary?

ADDENDA:
Met with an admissions director at the Institute of Culinary Education this morning before work. Sat and spoke for about an hour, then gave me a tour of the facility. Though I stuck to my questions about job placement and career advisement, my gut reaction while seeing cooking classes in session was, "Oh my. This looks like an obscene amount of fun!" I'm considering getting a double diploma in culinary arts and management. Well, if I do pull the trigger, it should make for a very interesting blog...

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, raw cashews, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, curry pork cutlet with rice, miso soup, hunger 4/5
Nice having a work-day lunch with Erikka.

PM WATERING: 3:30pm, 24 oz still

DINNER: 7pm, leftover homemade baked ziti, baby carrots with crappy WF guac, homemade chocolate soy ice cream, hunger 4/5
Baked pastas freeze exceptionally well and come back to life in the microwave without a hitch - gotta make a new batch with the idea of individual frozen servings. Felt the urge for more food and sweets after, so cobbled together the ingredients and busted out the ice cream attachment for the mixer. From deciding I wanted it to eating it was under 15 minutes. I upped the maple syrup and threw in a dash of vanilla extract, it really made the flavor pop.

EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, bowl of veggie booty, hunger 4/5

No comments: