Wednesday, March 5

Betsy & Noah Poop! CC

ADDENDA:
Good day yesterday, despite only 4 hours of sleep the night before. Made another batch of experimental cupcakes today, as I don't want the first time peeps eating my cupcakes to be the first time I made them. This time I used a recipe that claimed to be Magnolia's, sifted the flour, changed out the kind of flour and....much cupcakier. As good as Magnolia's, and definitely just as unhealthy.

Right after I whipped these out, I made homemade powerbars from a recipe from Ilsa, more for Betsy to replace the industrial bars she's been wolfing down at an alarming rate. Think I may make it again, but minus the dried fruit, and plus nuts, organic rice crispies and, he he, chocolate chips.

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, good yogurt with raw nuts, honey, vanilla, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Woke up well rested and hungry. Stepped on the scale, 233, but I assume that's just a normal variation.

BP 11:45am: 131/89

LUNCH: 2pm, roasted broccoli with tofu, mushroom, onion, panko, a GuS soda, 24 oz still water, 2.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
Whipped up this dish again with ingredients laying around, this time adding sesame seeds for a good kick, held the cheese. Two bowls of food, plus the soda as I was vaguely craving sweets.

PM SNACK: 4pm, 2 cupcakes (one batter, one baked), .5 bowls, hunger 3/5
Mmmmmm good. Got a headache. Good thing it ain't bedtime!

DINNER: 8:30pm, Russian meat dumplings with yogurt & vinegar, salad, 1 cupcake, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11:30pm, unsalted roasted pistachios, 1/3 bowl, hunger 4/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you think that maybe the 233 was somehow connected to YOGA?
the hvs

Anonymous said...

Ilsa, if you're reading this, maybe you could have a chat with Noah about his POOP fixation?

I'd appreciate that ever so much! ;)