Friday, March 7

I am....the CARBONATOR!!

ADDENDA:
Fell asleep before 10 last night, woke up at 4:30. I wonder if only having about 4.5 bowls of food had anything to do with that.

Making a list to go shopping for the first few days of Dinnerfest 2008, which starts tomorrow. Haven't really given it too much thought, but now that I am, looking forward to some things I've never done before. Tomorrow, a restaurant-worthy appetizer salad to compliment the pizza, on Sunday brunch lemon muffins to compliment the vanilla icecream...

Betsy got me a home-carbonation kit for my birthday, I guess because I was grumbling how that GuS soda is so lovely, but probably easy to make if I just had the right equipment, he he he. I guess it's put-up or shut up time, I guess I may try for some homemade sodapop for dinnerfest... regardless, I used to go through a good $100-$150 worth of carbinated waters every few months - between the packaging and the importing, ridiculous. I'm not a huge green-fiend (hi, HVS!), but I am a huge fan of NYC tap water, it's my #1 drink of choice because it TASTES GOOD. And now I can have carbonated NYC tap water!

BREAKFAST #1: 5am, good yogurt with honey, nuts, vanilla, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST #2: 9am, boca burger on sprouted wholewheat, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11am, baby carrots, cucumber and red pepper with ranch dressing, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Just hungry this morning, avoiding hammering down something heavier.

LUNCH #1: 1pm, homemade cheese ravioli with olive oil and grated parm, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH #2: 3:30pm, 1.5 grilled cheese sandwiches on superhippy bread with raw milk emmanthaller and grilled onions, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5-7pm, about 3 cupcakes, from batter to frosting, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Baked 3 dozen vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting, came out ok, better than the last batch.

DINNER: 8:30pm, half an Isabella's Oven Margerita DOC, 1.5 bowls, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10pm, 1 bite of homemade pizza, 1 cup sangria, water, hunger 2/5

No comments: