Thursday, April 17

Ballz

ADDENDA:
Went to bed last night hungry, though not can't-think hungry. I drank a quart of water around 11pm that helped (thank goodness I'm too young for bladder issues!) Woke up mildly hungry, as my stomach is tight when I just rise, but soon enough breakfast was calling

BREAKFAST: 8am, granola with good milk, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
About twice the amount I've eaten in the past, very satisfying. Once the 'Feed' brand is out, gonna get more hippie-friendly lower-sugar farmer's market granola.

AM BP: 127/98
That's a good number (for me), makes me want to measure me more often to see if it's legit.

LUNCH: 1pm, turkey sandwich, sesame noodles, water, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5
After a tour of vegan-unfriendly sandwich shops of midtown with the HVS, finally made it back to the office for a nice lunch.

PM SNACK: 5pm, bag of potato chips, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:15-6pm, 10 or so small matzoh balls, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
I went uptown to assist my mother-in-law in making a large batch of matzoh balls for Passover, and once they were done, as she'd turn around or look away, I'd shove one in my mouth. They were goooood. Full of egg and oil. And there is something satisfying about sneaking food behind the back of a parental figure, a pleasure I have not indulged in since I was 11 or so.

DINNER: 6:45pm, tortellini in olive oil & garlic, matzoh ball soup, water, 1.5 bowls, hunger 3/5

EVENING SNACK: 8:15pm, small piece of chocolate bundt, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 1am, small cup of pistachios, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Was crazy hungry, but was able to stay in control. After creating a ramekin of shells, waited through my insomnia till the hunger became manageable, rather than binging.

No comments: