Sunday, April 6

I really need to hit the grocery...

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, 4 pancakes, 1.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
B sleeping, feeling pleasantly hungry. The good milk is slightly spoiled, so I used 3/4 instead of a cup with a cup of mix and an egg. I through in some cinnamon and vanilla to help mask the milk. The pancakes came out shockingly light and fluffy, and the slight tang of the milk was a wonderful new dimension.

LUNCH: 1:45pm. small green salad with carrot dressing, shumai, tempura, california roll & 4 pieces of sushi, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5
Sleepy day indoors with B, ordered in Japanese. Was tempted to order Chinese, but B threw a mini-hissy fit at me, which I guess was appropriate.

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, a couple of small bites of cheese, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:30pm, popcorn, water, 1.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
At the movies, too salty.

DINNER: 7:30pm, hummus with mushroom stew, stuffed grape leaves, falafel, health salad, a few olives, whole wheat pita, water, vegan brownie, a few bites of vegan cinnimon chocolate cake, hunger 4/5
Went to Hummus Place with B and the HVS after the movies, really yummy, then to Atlas for vegan treats. Had a much smaller brownie this time, as the sugar headache of the last piece of cake I had there was fresh in my mind.

No comments: