Wednesday, April 2

Sorry, but gyro meat is not 'lamb'

ADDENDA:
Third night in a row I've slept 10+ hours. Is this a reaction to a week of sick sleeplessness or am I depressed? Thinking about Ilsa's advice, eating less. How to go about it in a structured way that'll not drive me nuts? Bigger lunch, smaller dinner is an idea. Even if I cook something extravegant and complicated, to still be able eat just a bowl or two....I'm hopeful.

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, organic cheerios with good milk, banana, 1 bowl, hunger 3/5

LUNCH: 1pm, moz panini with salad, water, 2 bowls, hunger 3/5
Lunch out in midtown with the HVS and ChoiBoy.

DINNER: 6:30pm, lamb gyro on pita, grape soda, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5
Riding uptown after yoga to my mother-in-laws, not looking forward to the meal she was serving, and feeling extremely hungry from yoga. So I stopped at a random vendor and after eating it, regretted it. It said lamb, but the meat was processed and salty gyro - makes me appreciate the guy I used to go to in midtown who did the real deal.

EVENING SNACK: 7:30pm, small amount of salad, string beans, cookies, a couple of chocolates, water, 1 bowl, hunger 3/5
Ate around the salmon, hardboiled eggs and cold potatoes.

No comments: