Sunday, March 30

A Day Trip to New Haven for Clam Pie

ADDENDA:
Woke up still in the thrall of brownie-ness, which pretty much lasted mildly and pleasantly through to the afternoon. Went with B and 5 others to Frank Pepe's in New Haven for clam pizza, was a whole mess of fun. I abstained, but the others sampled my brownies and agreed soon enough that they were quite magical.

First day I felt 100%, glad I didn't have to cancel all my birthday festivities.

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, organic raisin bran with good milk. .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 9:15am, small piece of calzone, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 10:45am, large chocolate chip cookie, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 2:15pm, large amount of clam pie and assorted cheesy/meaty slices, 1 pint beer, water, 3 bowls, hunger 4/5

PM WATERING: 4:30pm, 20 oz still

DINNER: 7:30pm, homemade almond ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: