Wednesday, December 17

Undercover Eggs

Today at the restaurant, we hosted a large group from a local college. Chef R made something that looked like potato kugel, and while she was in the back, I popped a bite in my mouth and really enjoyed it. When she got back, I asked her what it was, and she told me it was frittata made with leftover potatoes from the weekend brunch. Eggs! I hate eggs. So I ate another bite, one with less potato and more other stuff, and indeed, I had a hard time not spitting it out, as it tasted like a mouthful of scrambled eggs.

BREAKFAST: 1pm, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, raw cashews, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACKING: 3pm-9:30pm, 2 sodas, some caprese salad, a few bites of frittata, a few croutes with chevre, 1 bowl hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9:30pm, pizza with vegetable topping, chocolate cake, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING WATERING: midnight, quart

No comments: