Tuesday, February 3

Back At It

Feeling better, but not 100%. Having a friend refinish floors in the home, so me and B and a whole lotta stuff are living in the living room and the pantry is pretty bare, and will probably remain so till next week. Need vegetables.

Spent most of the day at the restaurant, lots of fun with the peeps. My appetite still hasn't returned yet, and was relieved when it was really slow and sent home early.

Had the house-made tiramisu for the first time, which I've made more times than I count. I'm not a coffee drinker, and the espresso in the recipe turned me off. However, upon eating, found it very mild and a delicious counter to the thick cream. Hrumph.

BREAKFAST: 9am, quart of water, street cart pound cake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1:15pm, slice of resto pizza with mushrooms, root beer, tiramisu, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 2-8pm, 2 sodas, nibbles off the pizza topping station, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING WATERING: 10pm, quart

No comments: