Monday, February 2

House Work

I resisted taking any meds last night, as I know I'm closer to the end of this episode and gotta get my sleep back in order. So I finally dozed at 6am, only to wake to B's alarm at 7. The next step in the nursery, floor scraping, is happening tomorrow so I spent the day finishing the painting and moving all the furniture out of the bedrooms into the living room. It was a bit of an exertion, which felt good, but when I went outside for the first time since Thursday to the diner around the corner, felt a bit weak and woozy.

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be back at 100%.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, banana, water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, grape soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1:30pm, BLT on rye, onion rings, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM WATERING: 3-7pm, 3 quarts

DINNER: 7pm, vegetarian udon with satay, crispy seitan, veg wonton soup, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Ordered in from a vegan restaurant I haven't eaten from in a while. Pleasantly surprised by the reasonably moderate serving sizes.

No comments: