Tuesday, February 10

Come back, guru!

Between finding time to reassemble the house between classes, recovering from my sick days last week, shifts and the restaurant, and the try-out I'm having at a new pizza restaurant tomorrow, my yoga practice has fallen by the way side for 2 weeks. I hope to have time to get a class in on Friday, but I need my guru HVS to come back to the city and motivate me!

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, glass of cider, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11am, 2 donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, slice of pizza with prosciutto, root beer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
The prosciutto became a little crisp and deeper/saltier in flavor, like an interesting bacon. Could be something. At the resto, the prosciutto is usually put on after baking, allowing the fat to melt into the pie. This is much more of a hammer throw, in a good way.

PM SNACK: 3pm, chocolate pudding, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Made the pudding at the restaurant. After cooling it and getting it into a sealable container, I got to scrape out the bowl into mah mouf. Problem with that is unlike home, I made a full gallon of pudding, which allows for a lot of scraping.

DINNER: 7:15pm, 'child's size' spaghetti and meat ball, seltzer, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, swig of cider

No comments: