Monday, June 1

Allergies, my butt, kicked

Thought I was just sleepy yesterday, but today after lunch on a bike ride down from the Upper East side, my nose was an open tap, my eyes were itching and I felt a little bit...intoxicated. Ah, it's that time of year again! A handful of days a year when certain trees or plants are blooming, I get sick without feeling crappy -- runny nose, run down, maybe itchy eyes and throat, but mind remains sharp, mood is fine and I sleep nice and deep in addition to daytime naps. Good thing I'm spending most of my time just waiting for miniB to enter life's stage.

BREAKFAST: 6:45am, good granola with the good milk, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

AM SNACK: 9:45am, 2 cart donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:12:30, fried shrimp, a little baked potato, a few french fries, large house salad with creamy Italian dressing, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Met up with B and Momma B in the Upper East side after B's check-in with a doc. We went to the Upper East side's diner institution, Jackson Hole. Shrimp was surprisingly good, probably out of the freezer but big, shrimpy and delicious. Came with a lot of salad, and avoided the fries. In the end, felt good about eating diner food.

PM SNACK: 4pm, 2 scoops of cookies n' cream ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 8:15pm, pint of pork fried rice, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: