Thursday, June 4

What keeps mankind alive?

Spent the afternoon after class at the restaurant, helping interview candidates. My gawd, some real bottom-of-the-barrel people, reminded me of the first few weeks of American Idol where the freaks come out and show their stripes. How does mankind survive?

Friends at the restaurant say I look skinnier, but I don't believe it. I'm not to anxious to stand on the scale and see what I weigh right now. I've been eating well since leaving the resto, so I'm sure my weigh is up, though my clothes are still a little loose.

Lunch weighed on me. I probably could skipped dinner, but skipping meals is lame, no one should do it, especially if you have a choice in the matter. Took a brief nap around 6pm, conked out around 11pm. Don't feel sick, just run down, I think it's still allergies.

BREAKFAST:
7am, smoothie, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Grapes, cherries, banana, kiwi, blueberries, flax, good milk and yogurt, vanilla sugar, pinch of salt. Kick total ass.

AM SNACK:
9:45am, 2 cart donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK:
1pm, 1 slice pizza, 25 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
3pm, 3 hotdogs with mustar and kraut, small amount of oven fries, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Hotdogs today, burgers yesterday, pizza often. Staff lunch at the resto is not too high falutin'.

PM SNACK:
4:45pm, latte di mendorla

PM WATERING:
5:30pm, quart

DINNER: 9pm, asparagus risotto, .75 bowl, hunger 3/5
Not too hungry, but knew if I ate nothing I would feel funky the next morning.

No comments: