Tuesday, June 2

I cook, B bakes

Went out with B in the morning around the neighborhood, went to the crappy diner on my block because it was convenient. B slept most of the day with her big ol' belly while I worked on a school project and prepped dinner for B and a visiting friend of hers. Made pasta from scratch, haven't done it in a long time. After resting, the dough was way too wet so I just wacked in a lot of flour as ran it through the rollers, came out fine. Made marinara with a food mill for the first time (at home), a much more refined sauce from the chunky stuff I've made up to this point. Went with a trio of deserts because I could. I imagine when BabyB is here, homemade trios of deserts may be a thing of the past.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, BLT on rye with mustard, homefries, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK:
11:30, potato nik, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK:
2pm, a few chocolate chip cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
6:45pm, smoked moz with tomato and basil, fresh spaghetti with marinara and ricotta, a little cherry sorbet, a few chocolate chip cookies, cookies and cream ice cream, glass of white wine, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: