Monday, June 22

Baby Cakes

Sleep is returning to the house. The baby still needs to be fed through the night, but B is starting to get her systems down and getting into a groove. While B showered, I held Edie on my stomach and hugged her a whole bunch. Wow, she literally smells and tastes so good -- if I could make a baked good that triggers the same attraction as a freshly baked baby, I'd be fantastically wealthy. Or in jail, as one should not bake babies!

BREAKFAST: 7am, organic cheerios with good milk. .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 9:30am, apple fritter, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Falling asleep in class, dragged myself over to Starbucks for a sugar blast. Felt like eating something savory, but the only things around were either eggs from a cart or eggs in some form from McDonalds. Blech.

LUNCH: 1pm, big salad with a little sesame sticks, pasta with home made sauce and cheese, vegan chocolate ice cream, 1.25 bowls, hunger 4/5
Ate a lot, just was hungry, and figured it's better to have a big lunch and small dinner than the other way around.

DINNER: 7:30pm, stouffer's french bread pizzas, vegan donut holes, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Trashy stuff, but I grew up on it, and it's very comforting. When I was biking cross-country, I think this was the only pizza (that I enjoyed) while in the west.

No comments: