Sunday, June 21

Fadduh'z daze


I definitely feel appreciated by my wonderful wife and snugglebuggle daughter, but god I hope I eat healthier next father's day. When a day starts with a donut invasion and ends with a pizza explosion, well, uh, that's a good day, but not the basis of a well rounded diet.

Got out of the house and went to an open house with D in downtown Brooklyn. Maybe Edie will be a Brooklyn gal? Not that there is anything long with an LES gal.


BREAKFAST: 8:30am, 3 donuts, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Not my choice, but I woke up to B&E sleeping next to me, snuck out and there on the kitchen table is a big ol' sack o' father's day donuts! From my favorite donut shop! Gaaah!

AM SNACK: 11am, chocolate cookies and creme ice cream, a handful of chocolate creme oreos, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5
Made chocolate ice cream custard last night, so had to grind cookies and make this super-chocolate version of plain cookies and creme ice cream. Goooood

SNICKLE LINNER: 4-6pm, salsa fresca with flax tortilla chips, salsa-jack pizza, marg with procuitto and shrimp, small ramekin of choc cookies ice cream, water, glass of white wine, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
The HVS swung by to help celebrate F-day with my gals.


No comments: