Friday, June 26

Michael Jackson ruined my childhood.

Spent the day with B and bebe, a couple of walks outside, mostly inside, a constant twirl of baby feeding, baby sleeping, baby pooping, baby crying, baby looking cute, and repeat.

On an food-unrelated matter, Michael Jackson passed yesterday, and it bothers me that my wifey is watching old Thriller-era videos on youtube. I remember I was 12 or so when that album was all the rage, and I was at summer camp, and they brought in this roller-skate truck and set up a roller disco on the tennis courts. The soundsystem blasted the whole Thriller album, and almost everybody was totally vibing on it, in love with that album, the soundtrack of the summer, the soundtrack of the year, the soundtrack of the decade. I didn't do sports, and I certainly wasn't going to roller skate, and on top of that I would NOT enjoy Michael Jackson. It was soon I would discover Madness and ska music, and find something equally as great and earth moving as MJ, but not shared with all those horribly boring Lawn Guyland kids at camp. I was such a moody snob!

I so would've thought my wifey uncool if I met her then. She probably would have thought I was terribly mean and unpleasant. I probably would havemade her cry. He he. Good thing I grew up, or I would've missed out on a hell of a good woman!

This baby-lifestyle thing is killing my diet.

BREAKFAST 1: 10am, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, cashews, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST 2:
11:30am, BLT on rye, homefries, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK:
3pm, sesame sticks, chocolate babka, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 8pm, sushi, shumai, gyoza, green salad, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Wow, seems like forever since I had some order-in sushi. Good, but I can see why I got sick of this stuff.

No comments: