Saturday, June 27

Birdie's Big Adventure


B, Edie and I went out to Astoria so B could do her book club thing, and show off the Bird to her friends. I took a nice break at a mediocre Greek restaurant before I collected my clan and took Birdie on her first subway ride ever. N train to the F at 34th, to Delancey. Yay Edie!! She totally was, like, "This train ride is nuttin'. The N is a big bobby pillow and the F is a bouncy chair!" Look at the pic above, she's got my, "Betsy, stop being so nyih nyih nyih" look down!

Eating habits still off the charts, but I conciously pulled back on quantity today,

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, chocolate babka, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH 1:
11:30am, homemade mac n' cheese, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH 2:
3pm, grilled shrimp, rice, potato, salad, pita, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
8:30pm. 1 hot dog, flax corn chips, homemade chocolate cookies and creme ice cream, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: