Saturday, September 19

A Pleasant Saturday

Went to yoga in the morning, and it started with a very uncomfortable seated position sitting on fully extended ankles -- I guess it's good because cycling encourages a very tight and limited range of ankle motion, but my ankles felt stretchy and rubbery the rest of the day. Makes me think I should yogacize more often. A Mommy & Me class may be in my future this week.

When I got home from yoga with the HVS, B went on a bike ride and I put Edles in a sling and walked her up to the Union Square farmer's market. Ate pizza at a few random slice joints I never tried before, none that good.

Went with D for Korean BBQ in the evening, fun as always. We took a wander through the Korean grocery store after, some very odd stuff -- dried sweet n' crunchy crabs, stuffed pancake mix, sardines packed in soy paste, a children's shaved-ice kit.

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, good granola with good milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, 2 slices of streetza, chocolate ice cream cone, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
The first slice from a new hole in the wall on ave A, a typical mess of too much cheese. Second slice for the $1 slice shop on Ave A, it tasted amazingly like....nothing. Very chewy.

DINNER:
7:30pm, bulgogi, rice, sour tofu stew, kimchi pan jeon, 5 or 6 samplings of starter dishes including jellyfish, cold fishcake, seaweed crunch stuff, kimchi, apples in mayo, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9pm, men's pocky, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
A score from the Korean grocery store. Thin pretzel sticks coated in "bitter chocolate", but tasted pretty sweet to me.

No comments: