Saturday, October 3

Babies, Fingers

Woke up late after a restless night, around the time I was hoping to be in yoga -sigh-. Popped out for a couple of donuts to drown out my feeling crappy, took a long bath, then got to work making a few trays of top-flight mac n' cheese, one for a house warming me and the Wildman Army of Ladies were attending in the afternoon.

A lot of couples and ladies with babies at this shindig, at some points it got to loud to hear what people were saying, but most of what people were saying were related to babies, so the level of conversation never got so gripping -- babies are cool, but enough is enough, people! I felt a bit silly for bringing a big tray of mac n' cheese as all the food there was finger food, but once the hosts got around to providing utensils, it actually got eaten, with a lot of compliments, which was nice. Baby party, finger foods -- I'll remember that for next time.

Felt worn down even though I didn't do much, fell asleep by 8:30pm...

BREAKFAST: 10:30am, 2 donuts, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, pretzel thins, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACKING: 4pm-5:30pm, a few bites of brownie, a piece of bread and ricotta, caramel nut thing, a few sips of wine, a small wedge of odd cheeseless pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6:30pm, pork fried rice, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ordered a SMALL pork fried rice from the place closest to home, but what I got was a large clamshell container nearly full. This is small?

No comments: