Thursday, October 1

Tromping around


Spent the morning at the restaurant, then the afternoon in Staten Island with an old friend, who has a 2 year old. Me n' Edles walked to DUMBO, then walked back to the ferry. I've switched over from sling to babybjorn, and from messenger bag to backpack -- now all the weight is on both shoulders, not just one. Walking with 30+ pounds is good exercise, I guess, but I think I see yoga in my weekend's future...

BREAKFAST: 8:15am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Had the full regime of frozen fruit and banana. No sugar, half the salt -- salt still did the trick. Huh.

LUNCH: 11:30am, 2 slices tex mex pizza, half a Manhattan Special, half a root beer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5 At the restaurant. L is fixated on this pizza, it's good but....it's kinda unpizza like. I guess that's why he likes it.

PM SNACK: 3pm, 2 small chocolate chip cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5 At D's house in S.I. Baked in home, but from a store-bought frozen dough. Fresh, but still industrial.

DINNER: 5:30pm, 4 small slices of pizza, glass of coke, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5 D ordered in a pizza for a quick meal. Staten Island pizza is good, but this one was slightly undercooked, despite her specifically saying, "well done" on the phone. Stupid Staten Islanders!

EVENING SNACK: 9pm, 2 latkes, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
I just couldn't bring myself to eating a salad this late at night....

No comments: