Friday, October 2

Porkalicious

Woke at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep. Banged together a planter box for the garden before mommainlaw came over. Rocketed over to the restaurant to take care of business, then to the school to talk to students, organize the kitchen, and sign contracts. After relieving momma, had a few hours with Edie before B came home and took over. Spent the evening out with D and a few of his friends at a movie and a drink after.

BREAKFAST 1: 6:15am, toasted bagel and cream cheese, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Couldn't fall back to sleep so just started the day.

BREAKFAST 2: 9am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:30am, freshly baked bread with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, red onion & olive oil, half a Manhattan Special, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Swung by the restaurant to follow up on business, L forced a few snacks on me before I ran out, like a good Jewish mother should.

PM SNACK: 2:15pm, 2 small squares of 3 Muskateers
Had a meeting with the principal and director of the high school I'll be teaching starting next week, she ended the meeting with giving me a little chocolate. I guess that's what she does with all the kids who get sent to her office, he he!

LUNCH:
3:30pm: large green salad, pork & leek fried dumplings, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Starving when I got home. Picked up some super cheap fried dumplings in Chinatown ($2.50 for 10 porkalicious meatballs surrounded by chewy/crispy/salty/greasy dough, but when I got home, I thought....oy, do I really want to write that this is what I had for lunch, when I know I'm going out to dinner? So a big ol' homemade salad balanced it nicely.

EVENING SNACK: 7pm, small amount of popcorn, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, small portion of French fries, 1 beer, 1 bowl, hunger 3/5

No comments: