Friday, October 23

Fruity Fail

Woke up early, got back to sleep, woke up again, had to get out of the house to get to the restaurant with Edie. Had to get back home to drop Edie off so I could meet L for some restaurant business, then we went to dinner at the 2nd Ave Deli. I was planning to do some fruit exploration in the evening, but my stomach was full and the queasiness that peach gave me was fresh in my mind so I passed. Tomorrow I shall resume.

However, I DID eat my share of fruit today with a smoothie, avocado in my sushi roll, and an apple donut!

BREAKFAST 1: 5am, organic cheerios with dead organic milk, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Woke up and could not get back to sleep for a few hours.

BREAKFAST 2:
8:30am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Used up the rest of the fresh blueberries along with the rest of the usual suspects.

AM SNACK: 11:30am, Manhattan Special, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5

PM SNACK: 1:30pm, meatball

LUNCH: 2:30pm, small try of sushi roll, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, donut, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
From Donut Plant, apple cinnamon flavor -- does that count as a fruit?

DINNER: 5:30pm, half a pastrami sandwich, matzoh ball soup, fries, health salad, pickles, water, a drop of Cel-Rey soda, a shot of chocolate soda, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: