Thursday, November 12

Baby Brain

Didn't do much today other than spend a lot of time on the couch snuggled with Edie. Attempted to go to yoga, but between leaving my metrocard behind and misreading the time of the class, was a bit of a farce. Still, it was good to be out in the bracing cold without concern whether the lil' bebe is uncomfortable or at risk of getting sick n' wot not.

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:30am, 2 lotus leaf wraps, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Picked these up from a street vendor on the walk over to the supermarket, little pockets of saucy pork surrounded by fragrant sticky rice. Each piece is $1.10, and the vendor offered to sell me a cold bag of 10 for $8.50. Mmmmm, I could eat those all day, and I don't think I need that much mystery meat in my life. Maybe I should try to make these at home, using good meat.

PM SNACK: 3pm, popcorn, 1 bowl, hunger 3/5
Stomach is feeling weirdly unhungry. Maybe it's because I'm spending the day indoors staying still with lovely Edles snuggled up on me? Used good butter and sea salt to make this popcorn I pucked up at the farmer's market.

DINNER: 6:30pm, slice of streetza, large chocolate chip cookie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Was supposed to be yogaing at this time, but got the time wrong so I hung out until the HVS was done.

SNICKLESNACK: 8pm, pea soup, glass of cider, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
I served myself the bacony version while HVS had the appropriately vegan version, along with the rice n' beans. Why am I not hungrier?

No comments: