Wednesday, November 11

Ovaries

Spent the morning at the restaurant, then off to Union Square to pick up some stuff for the baby shower I'm cohosting Sunday. In the evening, Me, B & Edles trekked out to Brooklyn for the Corduroy Appreciation Club Grand Meeting. E was the only baby there -- there was another child, maybe 3 or 4, but that was the daughter of the president. Nice/Weird being at a gathering of non-baby folk.

I tried to pull back on the eating today, but I just stayed hungry. I ate a hot dog and rice at home before leaving, thinking that might be it for the day, but my stomach had different ideas. Is it the weather? The season? My ovaries?

BREAKFAST: 9am, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK:
11:30am, Manhattan Special, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
It tasted too sweet today. Huh, I wonder if it's me or inconsistency in the product.


LUNCH:
1pm, half a medium pizza, cream soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
5:15pm, hot dog with kraut, mushroom rice pilaf, a swig of cider, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK:
7pm, half a falafel sandwich, .33 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNORT: 7:45pm, glass of red wine

EVENING SNACK:
8:30pm, 2 small churros, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 1
0pm, 2 pancakes, small quantity of potato chips, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: