Thursday, January 7

Dumb Dinner

Edie & I visited the Brooklyn Museum with our friend L. I thought we'd have some time in the morning to fart around but I was depending on Edie as an alarm clock, and she didn't go off until 9:45, so it was a quick jump out the door.

After the museum, we wandered in Prospect Heights for a late lunch, later than I like, I got too hungry and overate a little. It destroyed my appetite for a normal dinner, and on the way home I connected with B, and we spent some time wandered the aisles of the local drug stores (because that's what married people with babies do for fun, dang nabbit!) I almost got a single cheapo freezer case ice cream cone, but the line was too long, and the next drug store only had a 4 pack. -sigh--

Not a good dinner, not a good dinner at all. Dinner shouldn't give you a throbbing headache then send you to the bathroom when you should be soothing your baby. Lesson learned, I hope.

BREAKFAST: 10am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, apple cider, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 3:30pm, variety of small Indian dishes including shrimp curry, chicken tikka, aloo gobi, rice, nan, rikta, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 6pm, ice cream cone, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

"DINNER": 8pm, 3 more ice cream cones, hotdog, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: