Saturday, March 6

The Siren's Call

Edie had some dramatic moments between 9 and midnight, which I took care of while B slept. Still, though I wasn't hungry, I wasn't full either, and the call of the chocolate ice cream in the freezer was calling to me. "Oooo, Norbert, you so sassy. Donchu just want to put me in yo mouf, and wiggle me around? Bow chicka wow wow!" Some how, I resisted it's siren call.

Woke up hungry, hungrier than usual, due to last night's sninner, I suppose. A large part of the eating day would be out of my direct control, so I added a banana to the whole-grain granola. The eating day didn't go too bad. Other than a small bowl of pasta, I was relatively in Brown's rules. I was going to make a big dinner of waffles, fish and kale, but I just wasn't hungry enough.

BREAKFAST: 8am, homemade granola in organic dead milk, banana, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK:
11:30am, home-roasted almonds, a small piece of challah

LUNCH: 1:30pm, 1 piece of Italian bread, small salad, appetizer portion of ziti in red sauce, fillet of flounder in wine sauce with potato and steamed carrots, string beans and broc, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4pm, school-made salsa with whole grain tortilla chips, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 8:15pm, slice of demi-hippy bread with good peanut butter, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10pm, handful of roasted almonds

No comments: