Tuesday, April 27

Cheesecake logic

Not a good eating day, with the exception of a meal taken with the HVS. Looking back, I think the stress of B not feeling well and having to run around with Edie to a play date (working around her nap and eating schedule) effected my eating for the worse. And it didn't help having tons of cheesecake lying around the house...

AM SNACK: 8:15am, iced mint green tea

BREAKFAST: 9am, a slice and half of cheesecake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
I wasn't intending this to be breakfast, but I realized I was going to bring the cupcake cheesecakes to a play date and I hadn't actually tried one yet. And another cheesecake I was slicing and packing -- 3 containers, 5 slices each, but the cake yielded 16 pieces. Can't let that piece sit all by it's lonesome!

AM SNACK: 11:30am, a few pieces of lavash cracker

PM SNACK:
1:30pm, a few slices of cured meats, a cookie

LUNCH:
2:30pm, 5 pork n' chive dumplings

PM SNACK:
4pm, popcorn

SNICKLEDINNER:
6:15pm, quinoa salad with string beans, 2 pieces of cheesecake, 1.25 bowl

No comments: