Wednesday, April 28

High Green, High Red

I made sure to eat in the greenzone in the morning, because the afternoon I taught a class on pastry, which I knew would involve eating a lot of sweets, followed by a visit to the restaurant, which I know would involve eating something sinful.

Brief parental bragging: Edie & I wet to the swim class in the neighborhood this morning. There were 3 other babies. Edie was all grins, arm flapping and D-smiles, the teacher kept using her as the model because she wouldn't fret when taken from me, and was just the bomb-diggety all around. I've said it before, I'll say it again -- she is the the Rufus of babies. (Rufus is my wonder cat....)

BREAKFAST: 8:15am, whole wheat waffle, smoothie pop, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
noon, large green salad, a few flax tortilla chips, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACKING:
4-5:30pm, various bites of all sorts of chocolate, a few chocolate chip cookie, a couple of freshly fried donuts, cup of milk, seltzer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
6:45pm, stuffed pepper, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
A meaty non-menu item from the hands of L.

EVENING SNACK:
11:15pm, flax tortilla chips with salsa, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: