Tuesday, April 6

Worn out

Only got 6 hours of sleep last night. First thing after breakfast, hauled ass to the supermarket with Edles strapped to me. Once I got home, between getting stuff away and dealing with Edie, pretty much took off again to meet Y for lunch in Chinatown. When I was coming home from that, started to realize just how tired I was. I decided to skip Food Coop business, which is a good thing -- I fell asleep at around 7pm on the couch, transferred myself to bed at 8, and would not wake until B needed to split at 8 the next morning...

AM SNACK: 8:30am, glass of iced mint green tea

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, good yogurt with agave, vanilla and raw cashews, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH pt 1: 12:30pm, large green salad, flax corn chips with salsa, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH pt 2: 2pm, crab-pork dumplings, spicy string beans, sauteed shrimp with vegetables, a little white rice, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4pm, left over shrimp and string beans, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:30pm, freshly baked banana bread, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Wholewheat flour, extra bananas. Despite the butter and eggs, this is definitely in the green zone.

No comments: