Monday, May 3

Back

Hello, everybody. Had a good weekend upstate in the Woodstock area. Highlights of my eating was Saturday night's dinner -- a whole bunch of little appetizers at the wedding reception. I find at many of these kinds of events, the appetizers are enough and then you eat a whole extra meal that is considered the formal dinner. I was on Edie duty, so after getting my dinner-sized portion of appetizers, it was time for me n' Edles to get to bed.

Sunday I road up and down the Hudson and ate not-totally-nutritious energy food, but it was a good time. Today, I found myself scrounging for food for lunch, settled on a bagel due to a lack of anything else in reach that was convenient to eat before getting out with Edie to go food shopping. On the way back grabbed a knish on Delancey, chose spinach as it's a littler greenery, no?

Dinner was some simple fish filets baked with old bay seasoning and butter, and brown rice cooked pilaf style with a whole mess of stuff thrown in to give it some funk -- vegetable stock, dried morels, coconut, chili powder. I also made some red chard but badly oversalted it to the point of not being edible, oh well.

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic chex with dead organic milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12 noon, bagel with cream cheese, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH pt 2: 2:30pm, spinach knish, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
6:30pm, baked sole & brown rice, large green salad, chocolate with peanut butter, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: