Monday, June 14

Contemplating work meals

Busy enough at the restaurant to get into a haze, but not busy enough to be stressful. Being I don't get breaks, maybe I should either bring food or prepare my own food while there? This may evolve over the summer, I predict. The restaurant only has a 550 degree oven to cook in, may have work around that...

BREAKFAST: 8am, organic whole grain chex with industrial milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


RESTAURANT HAZE: 11am-10pm, including 4 pieces of pizza, a few spoonfuls of potatoes, 1 Manhattan Special, 1 sprite, a green salad, some water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 11pm, beef lomein, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Starving by the time I got home. Fortunately, I didn't get to bed until 1am, which means my digestive system was almost done with this by the time I went down.

No comments: