Saturday, June 19

Montaukin'

A day on the bike, 100 miles from Babylon to Montauk, an organized ride with 1000 others. Rest stops had food, which I ate from. A lot of carbs and refined sugar, but it got me through. I wonder if I would of moved faster if I stuck with more complex carbs and less simple. Something to experiment next time. But that pie was heavenly. I would of wolfed a third slice, if they didn't run out of apple pie!

Got home quite blown out, but found the energy to whip up some Pasta a la Norbert.


AM SNACK: 3:15am, iced green tea

BIKE SNACK: 4:15am, banana, 2 pieces pound cake, 1 slice wholewheat bread with nutella

BIKE SNACK: 6:30am, 2 pieces pound cake

BIKE SNACK: 8am, Gatorade, a few bites of chocolate


BIKE LUNCH: 10am, watermelon, hummus in wholewheat pita, a few bites of chocolate

BIKE SNACK: noon, 2 slices apple pie, graham crackers with PB&J, Gatorade, bites of chocolate

BIKE SNACK: 2:30pm, burger, pasta, coconut water, water, a few bites of chocolate


DINNER: 8pm, homemade pasta with wine & butter sauce, leftover wonton soup, big bowl of cherries, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5


No comments: