Wednesday, June 16

Raviolios

The nanny may not of fed Edie enough yesterday, as she woke up hollering only an hour after I finally got to bed. It's not the nanny's fault, it just seems Edie becomes more resistant to food when fed by other people. Woke up again at 7, felt tired but energized by the last 2 days. E came over to cook, we knocked out some short bread and raviolis. I used bok choi from my CSA share to turn the dough green, and made a filling of sauteed kale & garlic scapes from the CSA, as well as onion, ricotta and parm, with nutmeg, paprika and cayenne and salt.

When B came home, she was hungry so I whipped up some raviolis for us. I made myself a dish of 10 pieces, and felt very unsatisfied after eating, so ate another ten. Then a heavy (albeit homemade) dessert after.


BREAKFAST: 7:30am, iced green tea, bagel with cream cheese and sable, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, sardine & avocado on wholewheat multigrain bread, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6:15pm, freshly made homemade cheese & chard ravioli in oil and grated cheese, 2 pieces of freshly baked shortbread and triple chocolate ice cream, 1.75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: