Sunday, June 27

Water downed

The mega sleep I got this weekend left me all perky and go-go-go for the restaurant today. Edie was a bit cry-y this morning, a whiney cry that is not too common -- I suspect it's teething.

During the day, I made sure to down 2 or three pints of water. Too much access to sugardrinks!

BREAKFAST: 8am, iced green tea, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
We now feed Edie cow's milk, so I always have full-pasteurized organic milk on hand. I'd feed her the unhomogenized stuff, but if it sits in her bottle, it separates too fast. I'm afraid she'd drink the cream then reject the skim!

PM SNACK: noon, 2 slices cheeseless seafood pizza, Manhattan Special, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 2:30pm, half portion of meatballs, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 5pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 6pm, 2 slices Sicilian pizza, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 7:30pm, fried pepperoni tortilla, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
The South American fellows in the kitchen cook these up, they bring in tortillas then use toppings out of the pizza bar to fill them, then pan fry them in caste iron in the pizza oven. Tasty, but greezy.

No comments: