Thursday, July 29

BIg Hug

Got to bed in a haze around 2am, up with a great big hug from my wifey around 7:30. A very active day with relatives from outta town.

Tomorrow, B, Edles & I go away for a few days to Westport to visit some of B's family. They're taking a car, I'm riding my bike there and back. This blog will go dark until Monday, where I will recap the weekend's eating....and I guess it's time for a weigh-in, -sigh-. See y'all then.

BREAKFAST: 8am, iced green tea, handful of chocolate covered espresso beans

LUNCH: noon-4pm, a few bites of granola, a cupcake, water
Between chores, oven repair people, relatives from out of town, Edie's needs, I actually kinda skipped over lunch.

DINNER: 6:30pm, various shared Thai food, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Ordered in with the relatives, good vibes. Good to have B home and joining us.

No comments: