Sunday, July 25

Glory

Attended a going-away party for T. at the restaurant, my friend, cooking partner and coworker. It was a good vibe, and lots of the 'special' pastries we've made over the past month or so were consumed. I left by 12:30 due to having to be back by 10 same day, but when I made my escape I was given a round of applause for the treats and I took multiple bows. I guess I must be in it for the glory, because the cash has yet to start rolling in, he he.


AM SNACK: 9:30am, fistful of chocolate covered coffee beans


BREAKFAST: 10:45am, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese and sable, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 4pm, a few slices of eh pizza, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 8:30pm, chicken sandwich, 2 slices Sicilian, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
EVENING NIBBLES: 11-12:30pm, 1/2 beer, a few chips, a few pieces of chocolate, water

No comments: