Monday, August 2

Bieber No!

I didn't weigh myself this morning because it wouldn't be accurate -- I barely ate anything the last couple of days because of some gastro-intestinal issues that kept me bedridden for most of the weekend. Still feeling a bit under this morning, but not bad enough to beg out of work.

It was rough at work, not having energy to more than the bare minimum. Still, I told my team I was down and would be coasting, and slack was picked up. If I were at a desk job where my mind 's sharpness was all-important, I would of just called in sick, but if I were to call in sick here, it would be a huge inconvenience to several people, and may even cause the resto not to open in a timely manner.

Got home, feeling on fire, and not in a good way. Immediately into the shower to to clean up, and found it very hard to unwind -- didn't get to sleep until close to 5am. Read an article in NY Magazine about the crazy teengirl lust and obsession around Justin Bieber -- oh my, will Edie ever fall for any of that crap? Yick. Didn't help me sleep.

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, iced green tea, banana, 2 aspirin, water, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5

AM SNACK: 11am, ginger ale


LUNCH: 1:30pm, 2 slices of pizza, a meatball, a cranberry lime soda, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
E and her T came to visit, so I sat with them and chatted while keeping one eye on the floor.

PM SNACK: 5pm, vanilla soda


PM SNACK: 10:30pm, cranberry lime soda


EVENING SNACK: midnight, multigrain chips and salsa, a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: